Reviews & Interviews
“To hear and watch Halley play is to understand how beautiful a folk harp can be and what a serious musician can do with one. She has played twice for us at St. Stephen’s Episcopal Church in Portland, OR. The first time was as a guest musician for a summer high mass; the second time was to provide incidental music for the dedication of our Bicycle Shrine on All Soul’s Day. The purpose of the shrine is to celebrate the joys of cycling, to pray for the safety of everyone on the road, and to remember Portland’s fallen cyclists. Imagine those three concepts put to music and you will understand the quality of her work.”
— Mic F, Portland OR, 1/21/2010
“Halley was wonderful. Her music added an elegant touch to our annual dinner and we were very pleased with her professionalism and the overall value of her services. Thank you!
— Laurel L, Oregon City OR, 1/30/2010
“Communications were timely, courteous and Halley was great to work with! I would recommend her to anyone for a formal or casual event.”
— Jami S, Portland OR, 4/1/2010
“You were wonderful, Halley! Thanks very much for driving out here to join us in Manzanita. Your music is wonderful, your personality charming. We loved having you at the Hoffman Center.
— Chip M, Manzanita OR, 4/11/2010
“Thank you so much for coming out. The music was fantastic! I look forward to working with you in the future!”
— Adolfo C, Portland OR 5/2/2010
“Everything was perfect!!!! I had the perfect wedding because of her!”
– Stephanie B, Cannon Beach OR 8/21/2010
- Interviewed for Willamette Weekly February 16, 2011
- Interviewed for the cover of Street Roots February 17, 2011
- Americymru Interview in advertisement for an event they held October, 2010
- Appeared in the April 2010 edition of HIPFish, regarding an upcoming performance in Manzanita, OR.
- Appeared on the front page of the Portland Tribune December 24, 2009 with bike and harp trailer.